Sprites cant look up or down...
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, Linux, and Android
CODENAME: Determination is an online multiplayer Undertale fangame, inspired by afanguy's MYSTERYTALE ONLINE and RickyG's Don't Forget. It's currently in its alpha phase.
This game is no where near done, expect glitches.
Have any questions? Opinions? Comments? Bugs to report? I'm more active on Discord! Join our server @ https://discord.gg/xeUmC3D!
What it has to offer!
- A dedicated 20-player server!
- Text-box-based chatting!
- 3 weird goats that look like Asriel!
- Your Discord friends will know you're playing this game! Only if you're on Windows though...
- You can sign in with your Game Jolt token!
- You can play by yourself!
- I'm not sure anymore...
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux, Android|
|Made with||Unity, GameMaker: Studio, Adobe Photoshop, Audacity|
|Tags||Fangame, Multiplayer, online, undertale|
|Average session||A few seconds|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Touchscreen|
|Multiplayer||Server-based networked multiplayer|
- Development starting over48 days ago
- Development transitioned fully onto Game Jolt!Jul 05, 2018
- Build 11 is here.Jun 23, 2018
- I'm taking a break from CN:DJun 23, 2018
- Android support coming to a close.Jun 12, 2018
- Build 10 is here!Jun 09, 2018
- Build 9 is here!Jun 03, 2018
- Build 8 is here!May 29, 2018